Featuring a six race program, gates open at 10am with the first race starting at around 1.30pm. Full tote and sky channel is available on-course, along with a selection of local and metropolitan bookmakers.
Race 1 – Class B HCP (1100m)
Race 2 – Picnic Maiden Plate (1100m)
Race 3 – Class A HCP (800m)
Race 4 – Clearview Bracelet (800m)
Race 5 – Bedgerabong Picnic Race Club Cup (1400m)
Race 6 – Class B HCP (1400m)
View nominations and acceptances on the Racing NSW website.
Children………… under 15 years Free
Gates open from 10.00am
- Public Bar – selling a range of beers, wines, spirits and mixed drinks from 11.30am to 10.30pm with a drink ticket system operating for quick and easy service.
- TAB Van and Bookmakers (Local & Metropolitan)
- Various Caterers including Takeaways, BBQ, Coffee & Ice cream
- Free parking
***Strictly no BYO Alcohol or Glass***
Note: There are no ATM or EFTPOS facilities available.
Marquee sites are available free of charge, however bookings are essential as space is limited.
Please contact our Marquee Site Coordinator, Tom Simmonds (ph 02 6857 2128).
Strictly no BYO alcohol or glass.
***Please note there will be no separate access to the marquee site. All access will be through the main gate. Vehicles will not be permitted in the marquee site area due to safety reasons. As such all marquees must be erected before race day.***
To hire a marquee, tables and chairs contact Graeme and June at Lachlan Party Hire in Forbes.
(Phone: 6851 6869 or website: www.lvpartyhire.com.au)
Bedgerabong Picnic Races is great day out for the family with great entertainment:
- FREE kids jumping castle
- Footraces – on the straight after the last race. Kids, Mens, Womens & 3 legged. Prizes to be won!
- Fashions on the Field
- Auction of “Bedgerabong Race Day” Memorial Shirts and Annual Presidents Tie.
- Raffle – look out for ticket sellers throughout the day.
- LIVE Band, The Works – after the races finish.
Fashions on the Field
Fashions on the field proves popular every year! Judging will take place for the following categories:
- Bedgerabong’s Queen (Ladies18 years & Over)
- Bedgerabong’s King (Gentlemen 18 years & Over)
- Bedgerabong’s Princess (Girls 9-17 years)
- Bedgerabong’s Prince (Boys 9-17 years)
- Bedgerabong Junior (Boys & Girls 8 & Under)
- Best Bedgerabong Headwear (Open)
Judging will take place after the Bedgerabong Cup (Race 5). Listen for announcements throughout the day.
Prizes to be won!
We have a limited number of Bedgerabong Hats, Caps, Stubby Holders and Bar Mats available from the ticket office at the Bar, so hurry and don’t miss out!
We will also hold an Auction of “Bedgerabong Race Day” merchandise after the footraces.